A very compact and easy to carry Thermal Aerosol Generator for use in cleanroom and containment systems for testing HEPA and ULPA Filtration Systems.
It may also be used for airflow visualization, recovery rate determination and containment leak testing in the clean air and containment industry sectors.
Oil is propelled through the heat exchanger by an inert gas (normally CO2 or nitrogen), and is vaporized. The vapor condenses upon contact with ambient air providing a dry dense aerosol of a particle size distribution well suited to the above testing applications.
The precision liquid-feed control dial allows for accurate and repeatable control of the aerosol output. The 2200 output capability spans the range of output concentrations required for testing small safety and clean air cabinets through large HVAC and multi-filter cleanroom installations.
- Independent Filter Certifiers
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Medical Facilities and Cleanrooms
- Integral liquid-feed control dial allows accurate and repeatable setting of aerosol output.
- Energy efficient Heat Exchanger gives faster heat up from switching on, under 2 minutes.
- Gas control minimizes usage, aerosol is started and stopped with no residual output.
- Mean Particle Size between 0.15µm and 0.25µm to cover all HEPA and ULPA Filter Most Penetrating Particle Size ranges.
- Meets all known specifications for Filter Testing and complies with ISO14644-3. 240V or 110V models available.
- Funnel-free oil reservoir filling and draining.
- Hand and shoulder straps for easy carrying.
- Operates with any inert gas supply, such as Nitrogen and CO2. Low gas pressure and shut-off valve reduces consumption.
- Quick-connect coupling also allows any size of gas bottle to be connected.
|Transport / storage case||999-3-001-ASSY|
|Minimum test system mixing air flow rate||240 m3/hr (141 cfm)|
|Maximum test system mixing air flow rate||108,000 m3/hr (63,500 cfm)|
|Gas type||CO2 or Nitrogen @ 1.65 Bar (0.165 MPa) unit operating pressure|
|Gas Supply Pressure||3 Bar (0.30 MPa)|
|Particle size range||0.1 to 1 micron typical range 0.15 - 0.25µm count mean diameter|
|Max. aerosol concentration||18 g/min (100µg/l @ 6,350 cfm or 180 m3/m)|
|Power requirements (heater)||1.05 kW|
|Oil reservoir capacity||1.1 liters (0.3 gallons)|
|Warm-up time from ambient||<2 minutes|
|Size||430mm (L) x 125mm (W) x 360mm (H)|