The Positive Injection Pump (PIP) provides the user with a safe system for the direction of aerosol from a Thermal Generator or Laskin Nozzle Generator to the point of use. Aerosol is drawn into the PIP at its suction point and ejected under pressure through a large bore flexible pipe. The tubing supplied can be connected directly to aerosol injection ports and sparge pipes making it possible to inject aerosol into positive pressure zones or air handling units, clean air and containment systems while enhancing mixing. Speed control allows for regulation of the discharge velocity, which is essential when introducing aerosol through apertures of various size.
- Cleanroom Certification
- Tracer Gas Testing
- Pharmaceutical/Nuclear Cleanroom Testing
- Adjustable swan-neck inlet works with any model of Aerosol Generator. The Aerosol Generator simply stands on the floor inline with the PIP.
- Mounted on a stainless steel base with rubber feet to suit all floor types and
prevent movement when in use.
- Aerosol is directed to the injection point using the 5 cm (2 inch) diameter flexible pipe,
provided in a 10 meter (33 foot) length.
- Aerosol can be injected into positive pressure zones up to 100 mbar (40 inches WC).
- PIP power provides enhanced mixing by injecting against or across the
normal system airflow.
- Aerosol is available remote from the air blower and aerosol generator – up to
20 meters (65 feet) away if required. This means you no longer need to take the
complete aerosol generator into the clean environment – just the flexible pipe.
- Speed control version allows precision control of sparge pipe aerosol curtain
for testing clean air cabinets and Microbiological Safety Cabinets.
|Varieties of Pumps|
|SPB-2-240V for 220/240V 50 Hz operation (1.7 Amp)|
|SPB-2-110V for 110/115V 50 Hz operation (3.3 Amp)|
|SPB-2-240V-SC with Speed Controller for 240V 50 Hz operation (1.7 Amp)|
|SPB-2-110V-SC with Speed Controller for 110V 50 Hz operation (3.3 Amp)|