DOP SOLUTIONS’ PHOTOMETERS have been testing manufactured and installed HEPA and ULPA filters around the world for >25 years, and our latest innovation, the ‘DOP Touch’ is the most advanced user interface available in the world today.
The ‘DOP Touch’ is packed with every feature you might need to test, record and print the results of your Filter Testing, strengthening your compliance to ISO 14644-3 and all other global cleanroom, containment system, and filter manufacturers Standards.
It is capable of testing all HEPA, ULPA and PTFE types of filter in-situ and as manufactured.
- Independent Filter Certifiers
- Military / Commercial Nuclear Facilities
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Medical Facilities & Cleanrooms
Benefits & Features
- Easy to operate using touch screen interface.
- Reversible use, flat or upright, screen autorotates.
- Fast and easy setup in seconds, auto-calibrates
to all globally used oil types.
- Secure testing, calibration information recorded.
- Retains calibration when powered down and
moving between filter tests.
- Light Smartprobe, audible and vibrating alarms,
and sampling control.
- Comprehensive test reports, printed to paper
(USB A4 or tally roll) or USB flashdrive.
- Warranty -TWO years for ‘dop touch’, one year
for touch screen, and LIFETIME for Smartprobe.
- International Language reports available.
- Optical stability measures aerosol concentrations
as low as 1mg/m3, and penetration to 0.0001%, so
PTFE filters and ULPA grades easily tested.
- Screens for scanning and volumetric sampling,
as well as datalogging, all standard.
- Auto calibration of aerosols from dropdown menu,
includes for all common reagents/oil types.
- Reports min/max/average challenge concentration.
On screen Accept/Reject feature.
- 3 alarms – ‘dop touch’ Audio, Smartprobe LED and
Vibrator means you won’t miss leaks.
- On-screen keyboard for easy typing.
- Toxic sampling optical system as standard, so safe
for all pharma,biotech and nuclear applications.
DOP SOLUTIONS’ PHOTOMETERS have been testing
manufactured and installed HEPA and ULPA filters around the world
for >25 years, and our latest innovation, the ‘dop touch’ is the most
advanced user interface available in the world today.
The ‘dop touch’ is packed with every feature you might need to
test, record and print the results of your Filter Testing,
strengthening your compliance to ISO14644-3 and all other
global cleanroom, containment system, and filter manufacturers
It is capable of testing all HEPA, ULPA and PTFE types of filter insitu
and as manufactured.
|Physical Size||33cm H x 38cm W x 17cm D (13” x 15” x 6.75”) when upright|
|Weight||DOP touch - 10kg (22lbs). With probe and case - 17kg (38lbs)|
|Power||90-250V Universal, at 50 or 60 Hz. Automatically adjusts|
|Auto calibration||Self calibration and zero established at startup, fully automated Pulse width modulated calibration lamp built-in|
|Alarm||DOP touch audio, Smartprobe LED ,Vibrator and audio – individual|
|Sample flowrate||26 l/min +10% with Pulse width modulation pump control|
|Reagent settings||Ondina, PAO (Emery), DOP, DEHS, PEG, Krydol, Mineral oil, Paraffin oil, Corn oil|
|Measuring Range||0.0001 to 120 mg/m3 Can be set higher for special applications.|
|Filter Challenge Range||1mg/m3 to 120mg/m3|
|Particle size range||0.05 to 1.0 micron particles detected and measured|
|Reporting||Real-time on screen graphing, datalogging, min/max/avg report, or full A4 Filter Test Certificate Sends reports to printer, tally roll, or USB flashdrive|